Life with Baby Simplified: eBabytracker
The first year is filled with sleepless nights, trial and error schedules and milestones we can’t help but brag about hitting. The first giggle, rolling over, the first time they sit up and crawl - those are momentous occasions we have barely a minute to jot down on a scrap of paper, but now all of them can be chronicled using the eBabytracker application on your handy dandy smartphone.
And I’m totally jealous.
Why eBabytracker Is Fantastic:
It keeps track of everything pertinent to your baby’s day-to-day life:
- Track feedings. It allows you to enter in when baby ate, including breast feeding details like which breast and for how long. If you were/are a breastfeeding mother, you know how important this is and how easy it is to forget which side you left off on last feeding!
- Enter in diaper information. In the first few days/weeks, doctors will have you track this information. If you have premature babies (like we did) or special needs children, this can be an extremely useful part of the application if you’re trouble-shooting a dietary or health issue.
- Monitor sleeping patterns. Log nap and sleeping times and begin to find patterns in an effort to create a regular, and hopefully somewhat predictable, routine.
- Log medicine information. There is a place to keep track of this information, which can be extremely useful when you find yourself on a regular regimen of medication for a period of time.
- Keep memories. If you are a big memory keeper, they have an “Event” keeper where you can log your daily event and take a picture of that event. This is great for those of you who are bloggers or scrapbookers participating in 365 day events - you’ll have a photo for each day easily with this part of the app.
I only wish this app had been around when I had our kids. It would have simplified so many things in our life with newborns, especially when the twins came along. My loss is your gain!